Friday, January 9, 2009

Zumba!

Have you ever danced to music and started sweating? You had fun, right? Well, I have recently discovered Zumba, and that's exactly what it is....dancing around like it's nobody's business.


You know you are working out, but you have a lot of fun doing it. My Mom, Aunt, Cousin/Sister, and I have been working out regularly, and we go to Zumba on Wednesdays. I love it! We have learned some new dance moves and you sweat your butt off....literally. I can't say that I have lost any weight yet because I have only been twice (and I don't like getting on scales), but I really enjoy it. If you want to find out more about it or see if there are any classes near you, just go to http://www.zumba.com. And if there aren't any classes where you are, you can buy a DVD. I highly recommend it!

No comments: