Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Somebody's Gotta Say It

Thomas Beatie:


'World's First Pregnant Man'?
Oh Puhleeze! He used to be a woman and kept his reproductive organs. This does not make him world's first pregnant man. In my book, he is still a woman....if he wishes to be called a man, so be it, but this does not mean we have made a technological breakthrough. A woman got pregnant. Whoopdeedoo. Sure it's your right to have a kid, but don't proclaim that you are the first pregnant man.
What about these children? They are going to have some messed up childhoods. How do you tell your kids that their "Daddy" gave birth to them? Luucy! You've got some 'splaining to do!
And why does he keep posing shirtless?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You post for the first time in 9 months and all I see is a picture of a wannabe-man? Stinker.

H to the N said...

I am taking on a new form of blogging style. Some current events....some links to cool websites I find...some short family updates. I have found that the reason I don't post much is because I feel that I need to write something long and detailed. So if I keep it short, I will post more.