Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Illnesses Galore

Hello all. I am able to post for a second time sooner than I thought because I didn't go to work today. Zane has pink eye, and I think Addison might be getting it too. She had some goopy stuff on one of them this morning. We got her ears pierced on Saturday and she screamed (made me wonder why I was doing that to my poor baby) but she quickly got over it. They don't bother her at all now. I'm pretty sure that I got some kind of stomach virus from Zane. Poor kid has gotten everything at once. Hopefully we are done with that for a while. We got the proofs for our pictures, and we are going to order some. I will post them as soon as I can.

That's all I can think of for now. Short and sweet.

I'm going to go lay down now.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm sorry to hear you're sick today.